Chris went ahead and added some animal pictures to make a video of that phone call between a scammer and a Southern gentleman. A weasel plays the Indian phisher, a houndog plays the gentleman, and a goose plays his wife. Go back to the post and watch it, it’s even funnier than the original.
Animals Bring Phishing Call To Life
By consumerist.com February 27, 2008
- jamaica Lottery Scam Victims Send $300 Million To Jamaica Each Year
- lost verizon No, You Won’t Get A $59 Credit On Your Verizon Bill For Responding To A Robocall
- free frogs Cold Weasel Salad Is Not A Thing, Not Even In England
- mall brawls Malls Try To Impose Order, Prevent More Christmas Break Brawls
- taking it seriously Southwest Airlines Passenger Says Flight Crew Wouldn’t Let Her Make Emergency Call To Husband Before He Died