Chris went ahead and added some animal pictures to make a video of that phone call between a scammer and a Southern gentleman. A weasel plays the Indian phisher, a houndog plays the gentleman, and a goose plays his wife. Go back to the post and watch it, it’s even funnier than the original.
Animals Bring Phishing Call To Life
By consumerist.com February 27, 2008
- jamaica Lottery Scam Victims Send $300 Million To Jamaica Each Year
- free frogs Cold Weasel Salad Is Not A Thing, Not Even In England
- unexpected tarantula Shopper Spots Loose Tarantula On Cleaning Cart At Petco, Freaks Out
- swatting Diabolical IRS Phone Scammers Call SWAT Team, Tell Victim They’re There To Collect
- Not a foolproof plan Microchipping Pets Doesn’t Always Ensure Their Return