Chris went ahead and added some animal pictures to make a video of that phone call between a scammer and a Southern gentleman. A weasel plays the Indian phisher, a houndog plays the gentleman, and a goose plays his wife. Go back to the post and watch it, it’s even funnier than the original.
Animals Bring Phishing Call To Life
By consumerist.com February 27, 2008
- lost verizon No, You Won’t Get A $59 Credit On Your Verizon Bill For Responding To A Robocall
- jamaica Lottery Scam Victims Send $300 Million To Jamaica Each Year
- bad timing EA Server Hacked, Websites Replaced By Phishing Scam
- free frogs Cold Weasel Salad Is Not A Thing, Not Even In England
- scamalamadingdong IRS Says Thousands Have Been Scammed Into Paying Bogus Back Taxes