Chris went ahead and added some animal pictures to make a video of that phone call between a scammer and a Southern gentleman. A weasel plays the Indian phisher, a houndog plays the gentleman, and a goose plays his wife. Go back to the post and watch it, it’s even funnier than the original.
Animals Bring Phishing Call To Life
By consumerist.com February 27, 2008
- jamaica Lottery Scam Victims Send $300 Million To Jamaica Each Year
- lost verizon No, You Won’t Get A $59 Credit On Your Verizon Bill For Responding To A Robocall
- scamalama-ding-dong Police Chief Totally Messes With Phone Scammer Telling Him He’s Won $7K From The Government
- free frogs Cold Weasel Salad Is Not A Thing, Not Even In England
- foie gras California Chefs Sell Foie Gras Again, Claim Activists Are Sending Death Threats