Bank of America still isn’t giving customers, and now, reporters, a straight answer when asked why they’ve been jacking up people’s interest rates to 23, 29%. [Star-Telegram]
By consumerist.com February 19, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- Citibank Caught Screwing Up Credit Card Debt Collections, Must Refund $5M
- Banks Mail Out Pre-Activated Credit Cards, Don’t See The Problem
- Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- 9-In-10 Big Banks Strip Customers Of Their Right To Jury Trial