Bank of America still isn’t giving customers, and now, reporters, a straight answer when asked why they’ve been jacking up people’s interest rates to 23, 29%. [Star-Telegram]
By consumerist.com February 19, 2008
- the personal touch Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- bank error not in your favor Former Wells Fargo Employees: Borrowers Forced To Pay For Bank’s Mortgage Delays
- i want that N.C. Homeowners Wonder How Banks Could Disappear Charlotte’s NASCAR Debt While Taking Their Houses
- what's the catch? Is ActiveHours A True Payday Alternative Or Just Another Too-Good-To-Be-True Letdown?
- New Rules Cometh CFPB In “Late Stages” Of Working On Rules To Stop Predatory Payday Lending