Bank of America still isn’t giving customers, and now, reporters, a straight answer when asked why they’ve been jacking up people’s interest rates to 23, 29%. [Star-Telegram]
By consumerist.com February 19, 2008
- the personal touch Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- a new set of issues Airbnb Hosts Having Difficulty Refinancing Homes
- oops Citibank Caught Screwing Up Credit Card Debt Collections, Must Refund $5M
- conflict of interests Lawmakers Who Received Money From Wells Fargo Now Want Answers From Bank’s CEO
- where credit is due Banks Mail Out Pre-Activated Credit Cards, Don’t See The Problem