Sears will eliminate 200 “support” positions as part of their new “deck chairs on the Titanic” strategy. [Chicago Tribune]
More From Consumerist
- Sears Loses $580 Million In Last Quarter Of 2015, Still Working On That ‘Transformation’ Thing
- Sears Hometown Opens Stores Within Other Stores
- Why Is JCPenney Trying To Be More Like Sears, When So Many Sears Stores Are Closing?
- Sears Is Hiring For Its Call Centers, Holds Job Fair In Alabama
- Sears Looking To Make More Money Off Its Kenmore, Craftsman Brands, Won’t Say How