Sears will eliminate 200 “support” positions as part of their new “deck chairs on the Titanic” strategy. [Chicago Tribune]
- tears for sears Sears Loses $580 Million In Last Quarter Of 2015, Still Working On That ‘Transformation’ Thing
- small-town retail Sears Hometown Opens Stores Within Other Stores
- sales sales sales Why Is JCPenney Trying To Be More Like Sears, When So Many Sears Stores Are Closing?
- shopping around What Are Shoppers Buying Since They Aren’t Buying Clothes?
- trying a different format Sears Opening Smaller-Format Appliance Stores