That is some lean beef right there. Reader Sam shares this picture of pieces of fish a Ralphs grocery store in Los Angeles mistakingly labeled as boneless chuck steak. This genetically modified food craze has gotten well out of hand. At least it’s “farm raised.”
Fish Labeled As Steak
By consumerist.com February 11, 2008
- a fish called recombinant dna FDA Signs Off On Genetically Modified Salmon Without Labeling
- the more you know Some Menu Items Aren’t All They Appear To Be
- switcheroos Feds: Slaughterhouse Switched Out Unhealthy Cattle Heads During Inspectors’ Lunch Breaks
- food safety How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- here's the beef We Tried It: 4 Ways To Cook A Burger That’s Safe To Eat But Doesn’t Taste Like Leather