Consumers are not being as big sluts with their credit cards as they slowly discover that they have no money. [WSJ]
By consumerist.com February 8, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Aldi Will Accept Credit Cards Nationwide Starting Today
- Feds Shut Down Florida-Based Debt-Relief Robocall Scammers
- Discover Card Program Rewards Students Who Get Good Grades. Is That Legal?
- Card Reissued Because Of A Breach? Good Luck Finding Out Where The Hack Happened
- Report: Credit Card Reforms Saved Consumers $16B In Six Years