Consumers are not being as big sluts with their credit cards as they slowly discover that they have no money. [WSJ]
By consumerist.com February 8, 2008
- You're In Big Trouble Mister Bank Of America Ordered To Repay Consumers $727M For Sketchy Marketing Practices
- kids today Nearly 2 Of 3 Millennials Don’t Have Credit Cards
- just a number? Discover Giving Free FICO Scores To All Cardholders, But Are They Actually Useful?
- slap on the wrist Bank Of America May Pay $800 Million For Questionable Credit Card Add-Ons
- Free Credit Score For You And You And You CFPB To Credit Card Companies: Put Free Credit Scores On Monthly Statements