Wachovia’s 4Q earnings get hammered by the subprime meltdown. [Bloomberg]
- bursting bubbles Banks Can’t Get Away With Horrible Mortgage Practices Anymore, So Now They’re Doing It With Car Loans
- moody's blues DOJ, States To Sue Moody’s Credit Rating Agency For Role In Mortgage Meltdown
- time to pay up Morgan Stanley To Pay $3.2 Billion To Settle State & Federal Mortgage Cases
- Too Many Investigations Too Little Time Feds Subpoena GM Over Subprime Auto Loans
- the repo man cometh Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?