As of January 11th, you can now start e-filing your taxes. Let the fun begin! [Bankrate]
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: How Do I E-File? What’s A Deduction, Anyway?
- tax cat doubles his prices Tax Software Uses Surge Pricing, Takes Advantage Of Later Filers
- When Is Tax Day? “Tax Day” Is Monday, April 18 This Year, No Matter What Your iPhone Tells You
- Spring Tax Cleaning What Documents To Keep And Which To Pitch After Tax Season
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: Send Us Your Questions For Consumerist’s Tax Columnist