“Excessive price-scanning errors” earned the Kmart in Madison, North Carolina a $5,000 fine from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. [Eden Daily News]
More From Consumerist
- If Kmart And Sears Stores Close Without A National Press Release, Does Anyone Notice?
- Kmart Loses Two Customers’ Layaway Orders, Shrugs
- Yes, There Really Is A Dentist’s Office In A Kmart In Miami
- Kmart Holds ‘Grand Re-Opening’ For Millennial-Focused Illinois Store
- Sears Holdings Plans At Least 4 More Kmart Store Closures In May