“Excessive price-scanning errors” earned the Kmart in Madison, North Carolina a $5,000 fine from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. [Eden Daily News]
- Not A Welcome Side Dish Chili Dogs, Sandwiches And More Than 150 Other Foods Recalled For Possible Listeria Contamination
- so long & farewell If Kmart And Sears Stores Close Without A National Press Release, Does Anyone Notice?
- tears for sears Sears Holdings CEO Blogs: Kmart Is Doing Just Fine, Thanks
- oh well Kmart Loses Two Customers’ Layaway Orders, Shrugs
- in-store services Yes, There Really Is A Dentist’s Office In A Kmart In Miami