“Excessive price-scanning errors” earned the Kmart in Madison, North Carolina a $5,000 fine from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. [Eden Daily News]
More From Consumerist
- Yes, There Really Is A Dentist’s Office In A Kmart In Miami
- If Kmart And Sears Stores Close Without A National Press Release, Does Anyone Notice?
- Kmart Loses Two Customers’ Layaway Orders, Shrugs
- 53-Year Kmart Employee Was There When Store Opened, Will Help Close It Down
- Sears Holdings Plans At Least 4 More Kmart Store Closures In May