OMG, is anyone else watching Law & Order right now? They’re doing an episode based around that judge who sued a dry-cleaner for $54 million over a pair of lost suit pants. UPDATE: And there’s a Wal-Mart improper relations between co-workers angle, too! The shirts are yellow and the place is called “Savings-Mart.” UPDATE: And a poison toothpaste from China angle! Same as was in the headlines, glucose replaced by antifreeze, then the tubes were dumped on discount stores, prisons, mental institutions, and old folk’s homes. UPDATE: I missed it but apparently when the detectives walk in the Savings-Mart execs apartment, he tells them to not trip over the Thomas the Tank Engine. That wouldn’t be the Thomas The Lead-Painted Tank Engine, now would it?
Law & Order Does Ripped From Consumer Headlines Show
By consumerist.com January 17, 2008
- health insurance Walmart Worker Suing Retailer Claiming Its Previous Benefits Policy Discriminated Against Same-Sex Couples
- loopholes Groups Say Walmart Violated Election Laws To Get Employees To Donate To PAC
- the rational irrational Walmart In Courtroom Battle With Texas Over “Irrational” Liquor Law
- Fighting Firings Court Mulls Whether Walmart Workers’ Right To Self-Defense Trumps Store’s De-Escalation Policy
- free shipping Walmart Doesn’t Need Free Shipping: They Want Everyone To Use In-Store Pickup