Disgusted with their failure to comply with a state subpoena, Florida Insurance Commissioner has banned Allstate from selling car insurance in the state of Florida. [Tampa Bay’s 10]
- fun with insurance quotes Home Renters Pay Up to 47% More For Car Insurance Than Homeowners
- stop following me Some Drivers Don’t Want Insurance Companies Tracking Them, Even If It Means Discounts
- so close and yet so far What Happens If You Find Your Stolen Car After The Insurance Company Has Paid You For It?
- Skirting The Law Loophole Allows Auto-Title Lender To Charge Triple-Digit Interest Rates Despite Law
- so what line of work are you in? Should Your Job Be A Factor In How Much You Pay For Auto Insurance?