Citigroup writes down $18.1 billion due to investments related to subprime debt. Observers and analysts unanimously agree that that is a lot of billions. [Reuters]
By consumerist.com January 15, 2008
- cracking down on unfair practices Citigroup Facing Federal Investigation Into Student Loan-Servicing Practices
- oh really? Did Net Neutrality Kill Broadband Investment Like Comcast, AT&T, Verizon Said It Would?
- well that's settled Morgan Stanley To Pay $2.6B To Settle Charges Of Selling Troubled Mortgages Leading Up To The Financial Crisis
- a stroll down the dairy aisle Why Danone Paid $10.4 Billion For Almond & Organic Milk Company
- bursting bubbles Banks Can’t Get Away With Horrible Mortgage Practices Anymore, So Now They’re Doing It With Car Loans