Citigroup writes down $18.1 billion due to investments related to subprime debt. Observers and analysts unanimously agree that that is a lot of billions. [Reuters]
By consumerist.com January 15, 2008
- oh really? Did Net Neutrality Kill Broadband Investment Like Comcast, AT&T, Verizon Said It Would?
- cracking down on unfair practices Citigroup Facing Federal Investigation Into Student Loan-Servicing Practices
- bursting bubbles Banks Can’t Get Away With Horrible Mortgage Practices Anymore, So Now They’re Doing It With Car Loans
- time to pay up Morgan Stanley To Pay $3.2 Billion To Settle State & Federal Mortgage Cases
- Loosening The Grip Credit Credit Card Issuers Increase Limits For Subprime Borrowers; Raise Concerns About Risks