Sears Holding Company, a conjoining of two defective retail companies, Sears and Kmart, expects to lose 60% this quarter. “Come see the poorer side of Sears.” Lack of price competition, Abysmal customer service, warranty repair services contracted out to incompetent skeezebags, oh, and let’s not forget two bollixed attempts at getting jiggy with the internets only to violate customer’s privacy (exhibit A, exhibit B)… what’s there to like? That shiner looks good on you, baby, you deserve it.
Sears Expects To Lose 60% Profit This Quarter. Good.
By consumerist.com January 14, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Sears Loses $580 Million In Last Quarter Of 2015, Still Working On That ‘Transformation’ Thing
- Sears Holdings To Accelerate, Expand Planned Store Closings
- Sears Holdings Cares More About Wall Street Than About Customers, And That’s Why It’s Doomed
- Sears Looking To Make More Money Off Its Kenmore, Craftsman Brands, Won’t Say How
- Kmart And Sears Add Stores In MI, WV, IA, LA, WI, And GA To Closings List