Sears Holding Company, a conjoining of two defective retail companies, Sears and Kmart, expects to lose 60% this quarter. “Come see the poorer side of Sears.” Lack of price competition, Abysmal customer service, warranty repair services contracted out to incompetent skeezebags, oh, and let’s not forget two bollixed attempts at getting jiggy with the internets only to violate customer’s privacy (exhibit A, exhibit B)… what’s there to like? That shiner looks good on you, baby, you deserve it.
Sears Expects To Lose 60% Profit This Quarter. Good.
By consumerist.com January 14, 2008
- sears holdings Sears Holdings Comparable-Store Sales Down More Than 10% In Last 3 Months
- tears for sears Sears Loses $580 Million In Last Quarter Of 2015, Still Working On That ‘Transformation’ Thing
- tears for sears Sears And Kmart Will Close 78 Stores By End Of 2014
- tears for sears Sears Holdings To Accelerate, Expand Planned Store Closings
- tears for sears Sears Holdings Lost $1.7 Billion In 2014, Considers This An Improvement