Reader Keith just bought a Dell computer last week. Right after he bought it, the price dropped $60. He wanted Dell to give him $60 back. The basic customer service reps he called “couldn’t/wouldn’t do anything,” so he ended up calling the returns department. There he met with success and got his money back. Good on ya! So remember, if you can’t get in the front door, trying going the side door. Sometimes you’ll have more luck calling a different number than the standard 1-800 line.
Reader Pries Price Drop Refund From Dell's Claws
By consumerist.com January 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- USPS Says It Tried To Deliver My Package, But Home Security Video Shows Otherwise
- It’s Not Just You: Comcast Is Having A Nationwide Outage Today
- Sorry, An Insect Flying Into Your TV Is An Act Of God
- Why Has My New Chevy Truck Been Sitting In A Toledo Rail Station For Two Months?
- Macy’s Makes It Difficult For Me To Give Them Money Because My Last Name Is Slutsky