Reader Keith just bought a Dell computer last week. Right after he bought it, the price dropped $60. He wanted Dell to give him $60 back. The basic customer service reps he called “couldn’t/wouldn’t do anything,” so he ended up calling the returns department. There he met with success and got his money back. Good on ya! So remember, if you can’t get in the front door, trying going the side door. Sometimes you’ll have more luck calling a different number than the standard 1-800 line.
Reader Pries Price Drop Refund From Dell's Claws
By consumerist.com January 11, 2008
- invisible mail carriers with invisible packages USPS Says It Tried To Deliver My Package, But Home Security Video Shows Otherwise
- for me to groupon Watch Out For Groupons With “Reservation Required”
- what you see is not what you pay Acer Takes A Week To Fix $150 Pricing Error On Its Website
- where it goes no one knows Another Year, Another Comcast Mystery Deal That Disappears After You Hang Up
- separation of cash and state State Demands Man Repay $15,000 In Benefits He Never Received, Takes His Tax Refund