Reader Keith just bought a Dell computer last week. Right after he bought it, the price dropped $60. He wanted Dell to give him $60 back. The basic customer service reps he called “couldn’t/wouldn’t do anything,” so he ended up calling the returns department. There he met with success and got his money back. Good on ya! So remember, if you can’t get in the front door, trying going the side door. Sometimes you’ll have more luck calling a different number than the standard 1-800 line.
Reader Pries Price Drop Refund From Dell's Claws
By consumerist.com January 11, 2008
- comcastic It’s Not Just You: Comcast Is Having A Nationwide Outage Today
- Dude Where's My Truck? Why Has My New Chevy Truck Been Sitting In A Toledo Rail Station For Two Months?
- what's in a name? Macy’s Makes It Difficult For Me To Give Them Money Because My Last Name Is Slutsky
- do not want Amazon Won’t Say If Employee Added Unrequested Dildo To Customer’s Cart
- boxed in Trilogy Of Set-Top Terror: Cable Box Horror Stories From Consumerist Readers