Reader Keith just bought a Dell computer last week. Right after he bought it, the price dropped $60. He wanted Dell to give him $60 back. The basic customer service reps he called “couldn’t/wouldn’t do anything,” so he ended up calling the returns department. There he met with success and got his money back. Good on ya! So remember, if you can’t get in the front door, trying going the side door. Sometimes you’ll have more luck calling a different number than the standard 1-800 line.
Reader Pries Price Drop Refund From Dell's Claws
By consumerist.com January 11, 2008
- invisible mail carriers with invisible packages USPS Says It Tried To Deliver My Package, But Home Security Video Shows Otherwise
- drive-by modeming Comcast Will Send A New Cable Modem Whether You Order One Or Not
- where it goes no one knows Another Year, Another Comcast Mystery Deal That Disappears After You Hang Up
- What's the problem here? Nexus 5X Owners Say Device Boot-Looping Kills Phones; Getting Runaround From LG
- kabletown: population anyone but you New Homeowner Has To Sell House Because Of Comcast’s Incompetence, Lack Of Competition