Reader gets $200 refunded, a rate cut on her home equity line of credit, and a personal apology after using some of the Bank of America email addresses we posted. [Pamela Kruger]
By consumerist.com January 2, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Using Only His Phone, Man Scams 217 Macy’s Stores Into Issuing Fraudulent Refunds
- Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- Another Year That Shouldn’t Have Been: The 50 Most Embarrassing Stories From 2015
- Banks Attract New Customers, New Fee Income With Check-Cashing Services