Reader gets $200 refunded, a rate cut on her home equity line of credit, and a personal apology after using some of the Bank of America email addresses we posted. [Pamela Kruger]
By consumerist.com January 2, 2008
- fun with exchange rates Using Uber Outside The U.S.? Make Sure You Don’t Pay $146 For An $11 Ride
- a new set of issues Airbnb Hosts Having Difficulty Refinancing Homes
- the spirit of 1775 Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- the personal touch Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- yer outta here Amazon Kicks Brooklyn Out Of The Country