Texas: 14,800 pounds of stolen ground beef may be contaminated with E. coli, says the USDA. So, uh, just for now, don’t buy any ground beef from the back of a truck. [Reuters]
- food safety How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- E. Coli Filled Thanksgiving Ranchers Legacy Meat Co. Recalls 1,200 Pounds Of Ground Beef Over E.Coli Contamination
- what's in your beef? Tests Find Drug-Resistant Bacteria In 18% Of Conventionally Raised Ground Beef
- sickened by beef Veal, Bison & Beef Recalled Over E.Coli Contamination After Seven Become Ill
- beefy contamination Nearly 168,000 Pounds Of Ground Beef Recalled For E. Coli Contamination