Half-day of posting today, and no posts tomorrow. Ben Popken is off for the rest of the week afterwards, with Carey Greenberg-Berger, and Chris Walters picking up the slack. From all of us at The Consumerist, Merry Christmas.
- let's get it over with Forget Black Friday, Holiday Shopping Season Starts Tomorrow
- christmas Kmart Airs What Is Totally Not A Christmas Commercial
- Know Your Deadline Want Your Package To Make It Under The Tree? You Better Get Shipping Soon
- this is not good Doctors Find Superbug Resistant To Last-Resort Antibiotic In Pennsylvania Woman
- not quite dream teams TWC CEO Calls Comcast Merger “Dream Combination,” Rest Of World Less Inclined To Agree