Chuck Norris is suing publisher Penguin and author Ian Spector over the book “The Truth About Chuck Norris: 400 facts about the World’s Greatest Human”. Among other claims, the suit states that the “book’s title would mislead readers into thinking the facts were true.” This means that apparently Chuck Norris cannot cure your cancer with his tears, he did not create a giraffe by uppercutting a horse, and he cannot speak braille. If only Kevin Trudeau could be so honest.
Chuck Norris: "I Can't Do All That Stuff"
By cwalters December 24, 2007
- one more shot Best-Selling Author & Convicted Liar Kevin Trudeau Makes Pitch To Supreme Court
- true dough $6.3 Million In Refunds Going Out To Buyers Of Book Written By Convicted Liar Kevin Trudeau
- making more room Bill Would Charge FAA With Creating Airline Seat-Size Requirements
- Getting your payment Apple To Begin Issuing Refunds In E-Book Settlement Case June 22
- new neighbors Parents Displeased With Adult Novelty Store’s Plans To Open Next To Chuck E. Cheese’s