Chuck Norris is suing publisher Penguin and author Ian Spector over the book “The Truth About Chuck Norris: 400 facts about the World’s Greatest Human”. Among other claims, the suit states that the “book’s title would mislead readers into thinking the facts were true.” This means that apparently Chuck Norris cannot cure your cancer with his tears, he did not create a giraffe by uppercutting a horse, and he cannot speak braille. If only Kevin Trudeau could be so honest.
Chuck Norris: "I Can't Do All That Stuff"
By cwalters December 24, 2007
- true dough Buyers Of Convicted Liar Kevin Trudeau’s Weight Loss Book May Finally Be Getting Refunds
- third time's the charm Infomercial Shill Kevin Trudeau Sentenced To 10 Years For Repeatedly Defrauding Consumers
- one more shot Best-Selling Author & Convicted Liar Kevin Trudeau Makes Pitch To Supreme Court
- true dough $6.3 Million In Refunds Going Out To Buyers Of Book Written By Convicted Liar Kevin Trudeau
- true dough Infomercial Scammer Kevin Trudeau Appeals Conviction