High fuel prices won’t help gas station owners retire anytime soon. According to the National Association of Convenience Stores, station owners make less than one penny for every gallon pumped. [YumaSun]
- it's really happening You Can Buy Gas For Under $2 Per Gallon In At Least 12 States Right Now
- ch-ch-ch-changes Hertz Now Requiring Rental Customers To Provide Refueling Receipt For Trips Under 75 Miles, Or Pay $14
- Are The Rewards Really Worth It? Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates
- how low can you go? Price War: Several Michigan Gas Stations Sold Gas For Under $1/Gallon
- who pays? Should Gas Station Pay For Damage From Pumping Water Into Customer’s Car?