Consumer spending rose in November by the largest amount in three years. Is “the demise of the US. consumer greatly exaggerated” or are Americans “buying on fumes”? [NYT]
By consumerist.com December 21, 2007
Tagged With: economy
- state of the nation's debt American Consumers Now Have The Most Debt Ever
- economic growth U.S. Retail Spending Growth Slows Down: Americans Possibly Have Enough Stuff
- Changing the Credit Reporting Game Credit Bureaus Agree To Revamp Practices For Handling Errors, Unpaid Medical Bills
- snacks don't lie Pepsi: We’re Trying To Sell You Healthier Snacks, But You Keep Buying Cheetos
- at least lines are shorter Maybe Emptier Stores Mean Higher Customer Satisfaction?