Consumer spending rose in November by the largest amount in three years. Is “the demise of the US. consumer greatly exaggerated” or are Americans “buying on fumes”? [NYT]
By consumerist.com December 21, 2007
Tagged With: economy
- economic growth U.S. Retail Spending Growth Slows Down: Americans Possibly Have Enough Stuff
- Looking Into it NHTSA Investigating Ford Explorers Over Concerns Exhaust Could Enter Cabin
- Providing More Options CFPB To Banks: Offer More “No Overdraft” Checking Accounts, Provide Accurate Credit Information
- shopping around What Are Shoppers Buying Since They Aren’t Buying Clothes?
- discountapalooza When The Biggest U.S. Airlines Try To Compete With Low-Cost Carriers, Travelers Win