Over Thanksgiving, five United Airlines workers had to go the hospital for nausea and vomiting after eating the company-provided turkey dinner. “There were questions about whether the turkey smelled quite right,” said Don Wolfel, the president of Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 4, “The popular opinion was that it didn’t.” [AP]
By consumerist.com December 18, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Southwest Pilots Call For CEO’s Resignation
- Southwest Airlines CEO Says He Won’t Be Leaving Despite Four Union Votes Of “No Confidence”
- 17 Passengers, Crew Member Taken To Hospital After American Airlines Flight Stops Mid-Takeoff
- Allegiant Airlines Plane Is Second To Catch Fire At Las Vegas Airport In Two Months
- Turkey Talk: What Do Labels Like “Young,” “Fresh” And “Natural” Actually Mean?