Soldier robs two banks because he was $30,000 in debt to payday loan agencies. [Seattle Post-Intelligencer]
- continuing the crackdown Lender EZCORP Must Pay $10M In Refunds, Fines For Illegal In-Person Debt Collection Practices
- putting consumers last DNC Chair Backs Pro-Payday Loan Bill; Thinks 300% Interest Is A Consumer Protection
- Making Changes New Rules Aim To Rein In Predatory Payday Lending, But Will They Work?
- Faith vs. Greed Religious Groups Call On DNC Chair To Denounce Pro-Payday Loan Bill
- Cracking Down On Payday Loans Feds Arrest Heads Of Two Massive Online Payday Loan Operations