According to the Missouri Department of Weights and Measures, 2% of all gas pumps sell the wrong amount of gas. The error usually benefits the consumer. [KMBC]
More From Consumerist
- Whole Foods Will Pay $500,000 Settlement To NYC, Submit To Audits
- Feds Recommend Overhaul Of Student Loan Servicing
- What Should I Do If The Prepackaged Produce At The Store Is Priced Incorrectly?
- AAA: Gas Could Fall Below $2 Per Gallon Nationwide Just In Time For Christmas
- Report: Marijuana Industry Worth $5.4 Billion In 2015, Will Keep On Growing