According to the Missouri Department of Weights and Measures, 2% of all gas pumps sell the wrong amount of gas. The error usually benefits the consumer. [KMBC]
- who pays? Should Gas Station Pay For Damage From Pumping Water Into Customer’s Car?
- We Don't Want You Here Missouri Auto Dealers Sue State For Letting Tesla Sell Directly To Consumers
- Are The Rewards Really Worth It? Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates
- you are not alone Even Police Can Fall Victim To Card Skimming Devices
- prepare yourself Cheap Gas Prices Could Mean Travel Headaches This Labor Day Weekend