According to the Missouri Department of Weights and Measures, 2% of all gas pumps sell the wrong amount of gas. The error usually benefits the consumer. [KMBC]
- weights and measures Whole Foods Will Pay $500,000 Settlement To NYC, Submit To Audits
- that doesn't add up What Should I Do If The Prepackaged Produce At The Store Is Priced Incorrectly?
- 'tis the season AAA: Gas Could Fall Below $2 Per Gallon Nationwide Just In Time For Christmas
- Don't Eat The Eggs Good Earth Egg Products Recalled After Spate Of Salmonella Illnesses
- cha-ching Report: Marijuana Industry Worth $5.4 Billion In 2015, Will Keep On Growing