A reader reports that Tmobile customers can access their accounts again over the phone and internet again. Previously, the giant West Coast storm had knocked the system out of commission.
More From Consumerist
- Federal Student Loan Customer Service In Need Of “Significant” Improvements
- 6 Odd Things That Happened That Got My Netflix Account Canceled By A Stranger
- AT&T Starting Customer Reward Program With Discounted Movie Tickets, “Tailored Offers”
- Wells Fargo Set To Launch Its Own Digital Wallet On Android Devices
- Broadband Industry: It’s Unfair If Facebook Can Collect Your Data, But AT&T Can’t