A reader reports that Tmobile customers can access their accounts again over the phone and internet again. Previously, the giant West Coast storm had knocked the system out of commission.
More From Consumerist
- Federal Student Loan Customer Service In Need Of “Significant” Improvements
- 6 Odd Things That Happened That Got My Netflix Account Canceled By A Stranger
- Broadband Industry: It’s Unfair If Facebook Can Collect Your Data, But AT&T Can’t
- AT&T Starting Customer Reward Program With Discounted Movie Tickets, “Tailored Offers”
- Amazon Sends Me Someone Else’s Order. Why Don’t They Care If I Send It Back?