A reader reports that Tmobile customers can access their accounts again over the phone and internet again. Previously, the giant West Coast storm had knocked the system out of commission.
- get up get get get get down FCC: 911 Outage Affected 11 Million People, Could Have Been Prevented
- citibank Citibank Demands That Hearing-Impaired Customer Call Them, Hangs Up When She Does
- looking for improvement Federal Student Loan Customer Service In Need Of “Significant” Improvements
- good for the goose... Broadband Industry: It’s Unfair If Facebook Can Collect Your Data, But AT&T Can’t
- what's the point? My Identity Was Stolen, Then TransUnion Let The Fraudster Unfreeze My Accounts