A reader reports that Tmobile customers can access their accounts again over the phone and internet again. Previously, the giant West Coast storm had knocked the system out of commission.
- looking for improvement Federal Student Loan Customer Service In Need Of “Significant” Improvements
- get up get get get get down FCC: 911 Outage Affected 11 Million People, Could Have Been Prevented
- what's the point? My Identity Was Stolen, Then TransUnion Let The Fraudster Unfreeze My Accounts
- fix it yourself Verizon’s Refusal To Repair Landline Service Leaves Elderly Man Without Phone For Months
- playing santa Amazon Building Warehouses Everywhere, Hopes Christmas Gifts Actually Arrive By Christmas