Today’s most popular headlines are Coldest Day Of Year. No Heat On. Thanks, Slumlord Dermot Company. (6,706 views today), List Of Companies That Participate In Facebook’s Beacon Spy Program (4,165) and Microsoft Releases Dirty Santa Chatbot On Unsuspecting Children! (3,593). Today’s most discussed stories are List Of Companies That Participate In Facebook’s Beacon Spy Program (46 comments), Old Navy Recalls Boy’s Jacket, Offers $5 Gift Card (40) and Liveblogging The Senate Permanent Subcommittee On Investigations Hearing On Arbitrary Credit Card Rate Increases (32).
By consumerist.com December 4, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- platform dive Mark Zuckerberg Says Facebook Is “Not A Media Company,” But He May Be Mistaken
- is someone there? 4 Things Consumers Should Know About WikiLeaks’ Dump Of CIA ‘Vault 7’ Documents
- arbitration shmarbitration FCC To Propose Rules That Could Restore Consumers’ Right To Sue Phone, Broadband Providers
- hack attack Do You Ever Shop Anywhere? Congratulations: Your Data Will Be Hacked
- i tried this one simple trick Facebook’s “Trending Topics” Will Now Be The Same For Everyone Nearby, List Story’s Publisher