I was going through old posts and realized that on “Delta Wants Me To Rebook For A Later Flight Because I’m One Minute Late,” I never said why I got there only 44 minutes before departure instead of 45. So here it is: the car service was 20 minutes late, and we hit traffic. Cheers.
By consumerist.com December 3, 2007
- fly the crowded skies Days Of Delta Delays Are Worse Because They Can’t Just Put You On American Anymore
- know before you go Airlines Offering Travel Waivers Ahead Of Hurricane Matthew
- know before you go Traveling This Weekend? Airlines Offering Travel Waivers Ahead Of Winter Storm
- the unfriendly skies This Is Getting Old: Another Flight Diverted Over Reclining Seat Spat
- flying the unruly skies Alaska Airlines Flight Diverted After Unruly Passenger Allegedly Threatened Crew