I was going through old posts and realized that on “Delta Wants Me To Rebook For A Later Flight Because I’m One Minute Late,” I never said why I got there only 44 minutes before departure instead of 45. So here it is: the car service was 20 minutes late, and we hit traffic. Cheers.
By consumerist.com December 3, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Traveling This Weekend? Airlines Offering Travel Waivers Ahead Of Winter Storm
- United Airlines Apologizes To Disabled Passenger Who Crawled Off Flight
- Man Gets Entire Plane To Himself After Fellow Travelers Catch Other Flights
- Alaska Airlines Flight Diverted After Unruly Passenger Allegedly Threatened Crew
- Delta Flight Delayed Three Hours After Tarantula Escapes From Carrier