A reader notes that while his E*Trade bank-to-bank transfers usually take 2-3 days, now they’re taking 5. Hm, in light of their recent stock plummeting, could they be trying to scrape up a little extra interest?
More From Consumerist
- 6 Things We Learned From A New Interview With Men’s Wearhouse Founder George Zimmer
- Fitbit Charge Users Report Worse Battery Life After Firmware Upgrade
- CFPB To Consider Rules That Would Revoke Banks’ “License To Steal”
- Some Banks Offering Tech Employees Mortgages With No Down Payment
- 5 Alternatives To Get Through Airport Security Without A License