Seems like we’re not the only ones noticing that Sears customer service can be as effective as a pile of pulsating wood pulp. WCVB5 in Boston runs a segment on the retailer’s faded glory and current woes at 11 tonight. [WCVB]
By consumerist.com November 28, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Why Is JCPenney Trying To Be More Like Sears, When So Many Sears Stores Are Closing?
- Sears Holdings Cares More About Wall Street Than About Customers, And That’s Why It’s Doomed
- Sears Opening Smaller-Format Appliance Stores
- If Kmart And Sears Stores Close Without A National Press Release, Does Anyone Notice?
- No, Sears Does Not Owe You A $700 Play House For $12