Seems like we’re not the only ones noticing that Sears customer service can be as effective as a pile of pulsating wood pulp. WCVB5 in Boston runs a segment on the retailer’s faded glory and current woes at 11 tonight. [WCVB]
By consumerist.com November 28, 2007
- ozymandias inc. 7 Things We Learned About Sears Holdings’ Apparent Death Spiral
- going concerns Sears Holdings Admits: Yep, We’re Probably Doomed
- sales sales sales Why Is JCPenney Trying To Be More Like Sears, When So Many Sears Stores Are Closing?
- tears for sears Sears Holdings Lost $1.7 Billion In 2014, Considers This An Improvement
- we're stealin' your customers JCPenney Goes For Sears’ Jugular With Expanded Home Services