RECALLS: Baja Motorsports ATVs (lack of tire pressure gauge), L.L. Bean Snow And Sandcastle Kit (sharp edges), Family Dollar Metal Jewelry (lead),Cooper Lighting Fluorescent Shop Lights (electrical shock),Discount School Supply Paint Brushes (lead),Metal Jewelry Sold at Michaels Stores (lead),La Femme NY Inc. Children’s Necklace and Earring Sets (lead),Children’s Metal Jewelry (lead),Cherrydale Fundraising Bracelets (lead),Buy-Rite Children’s Metal Jewelry (lead),Children’s Pencil Pouches Sold In Schools Nationwide (lead), Slipcovers Used With Boppy Pillows (choking and lead), Visual Presenters (fire), Flashing Pacifiers (choking)Heartland® Brand Graham Pie Crusts (undeclared almonds, milk and coconut), Charlemagne Dark Chocolate Organic Bars (undeclared milk), True Man’s Sexual Energy Max, Dietary Supplement (secretly Viagra).
More From Consumerist
- July Recall Roundup: Of Course Kids Are Going To Chew On Their Strollers
- Company Recalls Children’s Water Bottles Sold At L.L. Bean For Containing High Levels Of Lead
- October Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Beware Of Surprise Cheese Curls
- Federal & State Agencies Probing High Lead Levels In Cra-Z-Art Jewelry Kits
- CPSC Recalls Kids’ Jewelry Kits With Cra-Z Amount Of Lead