Due to bankruptcy and sale to a liquidation company, tomorrow is the last day to redeem any gift cards at Bombay and Bombay Kids furniture stores. After that you will have to make a claim through bankruptcy court to get anything from the gift cards.
By consumerist.com November 16, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Judge Approves Final Plan For RadioShack Bankruptcy
- There’s $92.5 Million In Outstanding Sports Authority Gift Cards: Use Yours Before June 28
- Sports Authority Almost Had To Shut Down Liquidating Stores, Still Pays Millions In Bonuses
- People Holding Onto RadioShack Gift Cards Can Now File Refund Claims
- Reminder: You Have Until Tuesday To Use Your Sports Authority Gift Cards