Due to bankruptcy and sale to a liquidation company, tomorrow is the last day to redeem any gift cards at Bombay and Bombay Kids furniture stores. After that you will have to make a claim through bankruptcy court to get anything from the gift cards.
By consumerist.com November 16, 2007
- the end is in sight maybe Judge Approves Final Plan For RadioShack Bankruptcy
- sports authority afterlife There’s $92.5 Million In Outstanding Sports Authority Gift Cards: Use Yours Before June 28
- sports authority bankruptcy Sports Authority Almost Had To Shut Down Liquidating Stores, Still Pays Millions In Bonuses
- radioshack afterlife People Holding Onto RadioShack Gift Cards Can Now File Refund Claims
- going out of business Reminder: You Have Until Tuesday To Use Your Sports Authority Gift Cards