The One Laptop Per Child’s “Give One Get One” 2-week sale starts today. $400 buys you a cutting edge (if oddly cheap-looking) laptop and pays for another one to be given to a poor kid elsewhere in the world. [OLPC]
By cwalters November 12, 2007
More From Consumerist
- GM Testing Car-Sharing Program In NYC As Alternative To Zipcar, Uber
- You Can Buy Gas For Under $2 Per Gallon In At Least 12 States Right Now
- Jared Guilty Plea Could Burst Subway’s Growth Bubble
- Does Cord-Cutting Always Automatically Save You Money?
- How To Finally Get Insurance To Approve A Wheelchair For A Kid: Go Viral On Twitter