The One Laptop Per Child’s “Give One Get One” 2-week sale starts today. $400 buys you a cutting edge (if oddly cheap-looking) laptop and pays for another one to be given to a poor kid elsewhere in the world. [OLPC]
By cwalters November 12, 2007
- get out of my dreams and into my rental car GM Testing Car-Sharing Program In NYC As Alternative To Zipcar, Uber
- the modern channel-surfer Does Cord-Cutting Always Automatically Save You Money?
- disability How To Finally Get Insurance To Approve A Wheelchair For A Kid: Go Viral On Twitter
- not 2 fast not 2 furious Toy Electric Cars Let Kids Zoom Around While Parents Take Control From Afar
- internets for all AT&T Launches Its Own $10 Internet Access Program For Low-Income Households