Today’s most popular headlines are Debt Collector Addresses Notice To “SHIT FACE” (4,701 views today), Reader Run Over By Bus That Slammed Doors In His Face (4,264) and Comcast Mole Starts Blog (3,933).
By consumerist.com November 7, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- cfpb New Rules Would Require Debt Collectors Have Proof You Actually Owe Money
- just say no to robocalls Student Loan Companies Tell Congress: Debt-Collection Robocalls Are In Borrowers’ Best Interest
- lawsuits Supreme Court OKs Private Debt Collectors’ Use Of Prosecutors’ Letterhead To Make People Pay
- The art of debt collection 7 Things To Know About Why So Many Debt Collection Lawsuits Are Filed In Nebraska
- is it worth the cost? Provision In Highway Funding Bill Would Require The IRS To Use Private Debt Collectors