Today’s most popular headlines are Junk Mail Revenge: Taping Pre-Paid Business Reply Envelopes To Packages Works? (6,863 views today), Do Not Keep Buying Your Meth Lab Supplies At The Local Walmart (3,930) and Consumerist’s 1st Annual Christmas Creep Gallery (3,733).
By consumerist.com October 31, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- punching the clock Remember: You’re Probably Only Opted Out Of Bank Junk Mail For A Few Years
- it's organic “Artisanal Spam” Is Today’s Sneaky New Trend In Email Scams
- disappointing I Thought I Had Real Mail, But It Was Just A DirecTV Ad
- stealth junk mail Chris Thomas From DirecTV Moved To AT&T, Still Sends Ads Disguised As Greeting Cards
- newman? is that you? Mailman Sentenced To Six Months In Prison For Failing To Deliver 44,900 Pieces Of Mail