Today’s most popular headlines are Junk Mail Revenge: Taping Pre-Paid Business Reply Envelopes To Packages Works? (6,863 views today), Do Not Keep Buying Your Meth Lab Supplies At The Local Walmart (3,930) and Consumerist’s 1st Annual Christmas Creep Gallery (3,733).
By consumerist.com October 31, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- punching the clock Remember: You’re Probably Only Opted Out Of Bank Junk Mail For A Few Years
- it's organic “Artisanal Spam” Is Today’s Sneaky New Trend In Email Scams
- disappointing I Thought I Had Real Mail, But It Was Just A DirecTV Ad
- No More Privacy OfficeMax Addresses Junk Mail To Dad Of ‘Daughter Killed In Car Crash’
- don't leave me Americans Cling To The Idea Of The USPS’ Existence, But We Can’t Really Explain Why