Keeping up with the Jones may seem hard, but here’s an easy way to be better than 73 % of rich parents: talk to your kids about money. A survey by PNC Wealth Management found that only 27% wealthy parents had discussed family budget with their children.
- The Allowance Racket Allowance Inflation? Yeah, It’s A Real Thing And Now Kids Are Rolling In The Dough
- Thinking Of The Future More Families Are Saving For College, But It May Not Be Enough To Match Rising Tuition Costs
- the consumerists of tomorrow How To Not Suck… At Teaching Your Kids About Money
- do as I say not as I do Parents Calling To Make Sure Their Kids Aren’t Driving While Distracted Are Distracting Their Teenage Drivers
- mistakes were made Oops: Cops Distributing Spyware To Families As “Internet Safety” Tool