Keeping up with the Jones may seem hard, but here’s an easy way to be better than 73 % of rich parents: talk to your kids about money. A survey by PNC Wealth Management found that only 27% wealthy parents had discussed family budget with their children.
More From Consumerist
- 4 Tips From Contractors To Keep Your Home Remodel From Spiraling Out Of Control
- N.J. Mall Decides Not To Charge Admission To Santa’s Lap After All
- Nearly 1/3 Of Cancer Survivors Face Financial Burden After Diagnosis, Treatment
- Amazon Found Liable For Unfairly Billing Parents For Kids’ In-App Purchases
- Group Accuses ‘Your Baby Can Read’ Creators Of Violating False Advertising Settlement With ‘Your Baby Can Learn’