Keeping up with the Jones may seem hard, but here’s an easy way to be better than 73 % of rich parents: talk to your kids about money. A survey by PNC Wealth Management found that only 27% wealthy parents had discussed family budget with their children.
More From Consumerist
- N.J. Mall Decides Not To Charge Admission To Santa’s Lap After All
- 4 Tips From Contractors To Keep Your Home Remodel From Spiraling Out Of Control
- Netflix Adds 5-Minute Videos For Kids To Give Parents A Bedtime Bargaining Tool
- Sallie Mae To Offer Increasingly Popular Parent Student Loans
- Nearly 1/3 Of Cancer Survivors Face Financial Burden After Diagnosis, Treatment