Today’s most popular headlines are Best Buy: We Charge More For An Open Item (6,623 views today), Man Files Defamation Lawsuit After Being Accused Of Shoplifting By Home Depot (6,385) and Citibank: Everything You Buy Is Fraud, No Matter What You Say (5,405).
By consumerist.com October 23, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- brought to you by the letter $ If Facebook Is Going To Label Satirical Stories, It Should Be Calling Out Ads Posing As News Links
- the year that was The 50 Most-Read Consumerist Stories Of 2016
- funsumerist This Is Probably The Best Pop Song Ever Written About Today’s Failed iOS 8 Update
- options options Best Buy Changes Mind, Ends Its Ban On Apple Pay
- fact vs sorta-fact Study: Students “Easily Duped” By Fake News, Sponsored Content