Not freezing to death is expensive! SmartMoney offers up its own advice on how to cut heating costs this winter—mostly the usual stuff about shopping around for a supplier, upgrading old equipment, and winter-proofing your house. Also: new insulation may qualify you for a one-time tax credit of $500 if you do it before the end of the year. [SmartMoney]
- Keeping Costs Down ‘Tis The Season For High Energy Bills: Tips To Keep Warm And Lower Costs
- anyone need some skis? Sports Authority Comes To Agreement With Suppliers To Sell Winter Gear
- calendar of deals Here’s What You’ll Find On Sale In February
- helping those who need it the least Rich People Can Get A $25K Tax Break On $100K Tesla Model X
- what works for you? Are Amazon’s Month-To-Month Prime Memberships Ever Worth The Extra Money?