Freakonomics asks insiders Clifford Winston, Richard Branson, Gary Topping, Patrick Smith and Josh Marks about the state of the airline industry. [Freakonomics]
More From Consumerist
- Now That It Knows It’s Attractive To Buyers, Virgin America Considering Sale
- Does Southwest’s “Bags Fly Free” Policy Hurt On-Time Performance?
- Senators Want Airlines To Explain Recent Outages & Why Travelers Couldn’t Be Rebooked On Competing Carriers
- Delta Offers Up Workers To Help TSA At Major Hubs In The Name Of Shorter Lines
- Southwest Outage Could Cost Airline As Much As $82 Million