Freakonomics asks insiders Clifford Winston, Richard Branson, Gary Topping, Patrick Smith and Josh Marks about the state of the airline industry. [Freakonomics]
More From Consumerist
- Now That It Knows It’s Attractive To Buyers, Virgin America Considering Sale
- Travelers Just Want To Know What A Flight Will Cost Upfront
- Does Southwest’s “Bags Fly Free” Policy Hurt On-Time Performance?
- Delta Offers Up Workers To Help TSA At Major Hubs In The Name Of Shorter Lines
- Senators Want Airlines To Explain Recent Outages & Why Travelers Couldn’t Be Rebooked On Competing Carriers