Today’s free gift that social network site Facebook users can electronically give to each other appears to be a frosting-coated ghost cookie in a plastic bag. Oh, and the cookie says Walmart on it. Spooky. Now is time for a fun Halloween game. Make this simple marketing ploy into a metaphor, and then read a lot into it.
Free Facebook Gift: Walmart Ghost Cookie
By consumerist.com October 15, 2007
- scamalamadingdong Surprise! You’re Not Getting A $250 Walmart Gift Card From That Facebook Link
- how much is this? Walmart Says Alleged “Pricing Conspiracy” Is Just A Simple Mistake
- covering your face Facebook Unveils Its Own Snapchat-Like Photo Filters
- More Drawbacks For Gift Cards Walmart Offers Gift Card Trade-In Program If You Don’t Mind Getting Less Than The Card Is Worth
- mmmmm cookie Forget Computer Cookies: People Happily Give Up Personal Data For The Baked Kind