Today’s free gift that social network site Facebook users can electronically give to each other appears to be a frosting-coated ghost cookie in a plastic bag. Oh, and the cookie says Walmart on it. Spooky. Now is time for a fun Halloween game. Make this simple marketing ploy into a metaphor, and then read a lot into it.
Free Facebook Gift: Walmart Ghost Cookie
By consumerist.com October 15, 2007
- how much is this? Walmart Says Alleged “Pricing Conspiracy” Is Just A Simple Mistake
- get those ad dollars Facebook Will Let Small Companies In Emerging Markets Sell Directly Through Their Pages
- a good day for zuckerberg Facebook Wins Dismissal Of $15 Billion Privacy Lawsuit
- caught on camera Walmart Employee In Trouble Over Facebook Video Of Shoplifter Scuffle
- thanks i'll be here all day Facebook Might Allow Some Users To Add A Virtual Tip Jar To Their Posts