California slapped a $95,571 fine on the grocery chain Mi Pueblo after the Department of Weights and Measures accused the chain of selling meat, poultry and fish by the piece, rather than by weight. [The Mercury News]
- meat Your Wrapped Meat Leaks Bacteria-Laden Juice Everywhere
- you don't get what you pay for Whole Foods Busted For Overcharging Customers In California
- price check on aisle 5 NYC Officials Investigating Whole Foods For Allegedly Overcharging On Pre-Packaged Goods
- weights and measures Whole Foods Will Pay $500,000 Settlement To NYC, Submit To Audits
- that doesn't add up What Should I Do If The Prepackaged Produce At The Store Is Priced Incorrectly?