California slapped a $95,571 fine on the grocery chain Mi Pueblo after the Department of Weights and Measures accused the chain of selling meat, poultry and fish by the piece, rather than by weight. [The Mercury News]
- weights and measures Whole Foods Will Pay $500,000 Settlement To NYC, Submit To Audits
- consider the lobster NY Regulators Cracking Down On Sale Of Undersized Lobsters At Price Chopper Stores
- crimes against cheese McDonald’s Customer Files Lawsuit Accusing Chain Of Not Using Real Cheese In Mozzarella Sticks
- that doesn't add up What Should I Do If The Prepackaged Produce At The Store Is Priced Incorrectly?
- beefy contamination Nearly 168,000 Pounds Of Ground Beef Recalled For E. Coli Contamination