California slapped a $95,571 fine on the grocery chain Mi Pueblo after the Department of Weights and Measures accused the chain of selling meat, poultry and fish by the piece, rather than by weight. [The Mercury News]
- what's the beef? 5 Reasons People Are Suddenly Concerned About Brazilian Beef
- meat Your Wrapped Meat Leaks Bacteria-Laden Juice Everywhere
- price check on aisle 5 NYC Officials Investigating Whole Foods For Allegedly Overcharging On Pre-Packaged Goods
- that doesn't add up What Should I Do If The Prepackaged Produce At The Store Is Priced Incorrectly?
- antibiotic resistance KFC Pledges To Stop Serving Chicken Raised On Antibiotics That Are Medically Important To Humans