FCC has rejected Verizon’s requested changes of the new open-platform wireless auction, set for January 2008. Google has pledged to buy some of the available wireless bandwidth in order to launch an open-source Google phone to compete with the carriers. [Reuters]
By cwalters October 11, 2007
- what is this thing What The Heck Is 5G Anyway, And Why Does It Matter?
- well that's a thing If You Actually Want Comcast To Be Your Mobile Provider, 2017’s Your Year
- out with the old Verizon Expanding LTE Networks, Ever-So-Slowly Doing Away With 3G
- because that's where the money is Does Comcast Want To Be Your Mobile Phone Carrier? (Probably, Yeah)
- sounding off From Applause To Lawsuits And Legislation: What Key Players Are Saying About Net Neutrality