U.S. strip malls vacancies are up to a 5 1/2 year high of 7.4%, ripples of the sub-prime meltdown. [WSJ]
By consumerist.com October 10, 2007
- wealth inequality in action Good News: Malls Where Rich People Shop Aren’t Dead
- tears for sears NC Mall Wants To Evict Sears For Low Sales, Lack Of Effort
- end of the race Finish Line Will Close 150 Stores Over The Next Four Years
- what works for you? Are Amazon’s Month-To-Month Prime Memberships Ever Worth The Extra Money?
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful