Today’s most popular headlines are Target Won’t Refund New iPod Box Found Full Of Rocks…Twice (13,034 views today), What’s The One Thing You Hate To Spend Money On? (3,714) and US Airways Rewards Customers By Threatening To Charge Them $25 For Inactivity (3,397).
By consumerist.com October 9, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- what holiday? Walmart And Target Kick Off Black Friday At 6 PM On Thanksgiving Day
- the year that was The 50 Most-Read Consumerist Stories Of 2016
- money money money Study Confirms That Most Of Us Carry Less Than $50 Cash
- off target Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- teamwork! Retailers Put Aside Differences, Band Together To Fight Future Massive Hacks