Today’s most popular headlines are Target Won’t Refund New iPod Box Found Full Of Rocks…Twice (13,034 views today), What’s The One Thing You Hate To Spend Money On? (3,714) and US Airways Rewards Customers By Threatening To Charge Them $25 For Inactivity (3,397).
By consumerist.com October 9, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- off target Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- no colonels in the navy Chinese Nationalists Protest KFC As Symbol Of All Things American
- year in rearview Blasts From The Very Recent Past: Consumerist’s Most-Read Stories For 2015
- behind closed doors Target Will Have Private Bathrooms In All Stores By Next Year
- free shipping Walmart Doesn’t Need Free Shipping: They Want Everyone To Use In-Store Pickup