Today’s most popular headlines are My Mayo Exploded! (2,815 views today), Is It Legal To Unlock The iPhone? (2,040) and Barbie Teaches Credit Cards 101: “You Never Run Out Of Money!” (1,627).
By consumerist.com October 8, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- brought to you by the letter $ If Facebook Is Going To Label Satirical Stories, It Should Be Calling Out Ads Posing As News Links
- dispatches from the brand embassy McDonald’s Stops Sending Fad Diet Teacher Into Schools To Speak About Eating Healthy
- A Spread By Any Other Name Hellmann’s Sues Mayo Start-Up For False Advertising Because Mayonnaise Is Supposed To Contain Eggs
- mayouroboros Hampton Creek Sent Out Undercover Shoppers To Buy Up Its Mayo, Ask Stores About It
- funsumerist This Is Probably The Best Pop Song Ever Written About Today’s Failed iOS 8 Update