The recent shutdown of NetBank is a good opportunity to review what happens when a FDIC insured bank closes and gets taken over by another bank. Basically, you’re safe, as long as your deposits didn’t exceed $100,000. [Kiplinger]
- the changing financial landscape Households Are Using Prepaid Cards More Than Ever Before
- things that won't stay dead What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- conflict of interests Lawmakers Who Received Money From Wells Fargo Now Want Answers From Bank’s CEO
- a man with a plan Men’s Wearhouse CEO Says He Knows How To Fix Jos. A. Bank
- close-one-close-three or 250 Owner Of Jos. A. Bank, Men’s Wearhouse Closing 250 Stores This Year