Maybe Television Idiot Syndrome (a term we just made up) is reversible: a new study says you can reduce the risk of having an antisocial, depressive child if you reduce his television viewing to less than two hours per day by age 5 1/2. Just make sure you don’t fill up those two hours with Baby Einstein vids. [Reuters]
By cwalters October 1, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Instacart Fires Minneapolis Drivers After Announcing Pay Cuts
- Study: Car Infotainment Systems Remain A Distraction, Despite Voice Command Functions
- Butter Can Be Bad For Your Health, Concludes Study Paid For By Dairy Industry. Wait, What?
- High School Grads Failed To Claim $2.7B In College Grant Money Last Year
- Report: 30% Of Antibiotic Prescriptions Are Unnecessary