Will the Fed cut rates again following August’s depressing home sales numbers? Someone sure thinks so. [Bloomberg]
- point of no returns Signs That Say ‘Final Sale’ May Not Mean What You Think They Do
- year in rearview Blasts From The Very Recent Past: Consumerist’s Most-Read Stories For 2015
- return to sender Why Doesn’t AT&T Require Email Verification Before Sending Sensitive Account Information?
- retreat Michael Kors Pulling Back On Department Store Presence In Effort To Polish Brand’s Image
- per square foot-ish Lowe’s Agrees To $1.1M In Refunds Over Sketchy Flooring Installation Price Quotes