Yesterday we bemoaned HSBC’s online savings account dropping by .55 percentage points, and gazed hungrily at Emigrant Direct’s still-holdin’ strong 5.05%, so of course Emigrant Direct to cut theirs to 4.75% today. Until the impact of the federal rate cut sets in, don’t go rate chasing. [Emigrant Direct]
Beware Falling Online Savings Account Rates
By consumerist.com September 28, 2007
- special report Believe It Or Not, Outlawing Payday Loans Will Not Lead To Looting & Pillaging
- No Free Accounts Here Chase Raising Fees On Some Checking & Savings Accounts In 16 States
- affordable care act What Are Health Savings Accounts & Why Are They A Big Part Of Obamacare Replacement Plan?
- go greendale! For-Profit Schools Are More Flexible & Convenient Than Community Colleges, But Can Land You In Debt Hell
- dispatches from the death star AT&T Ditching 2-Year Contracts At Walmart & Other Retailers