“They are the secret language of the gadget world: mysterious icons that are printed, stamped, and engraved on every electronic device and the packaging it comes in.” Wired explains the meanings behind eight commonly used symbols you find on today’s electronics. [Wired]
More From Consumerist
- Is It Illegal To Use An App To Track Your Kid, Spouse, Or Employee?
- The Way You Drive, Not Just Where, Is Yet Another Piece Of Totally Identifiable Personal Data
- Google’s Latest Secret Prototype: A Communicator Straight Out Of Star Trek
- FCC Fines Makers, Users Of Phone-Jamming Devices That Can Disrupt Cell, GPS Services
- Update: United Still Looking For iPad They Shipped Back To Customer