“They are the secret language of the gadget world: mysterious icons that are printed, stamped, and engraved on every electronic device and the packaging it comes in.” Wired explains the meanings behind eight commonly used symbols you find on today’s electronics. [Wired]
- every breath you take Is It Illegal To Use An App To Track Your Kid, Spouse, Or Employee?
- data trails The Way You Drive, Not Just Where, Is Yet Another Piece Of Totally Identifiable Personal Data
- making it so Google’s Latest Secret Prototype: A Communicator Straight Out Of Star Trek
- jamapalooza FCC Fines Makers, Users Of Phone-Jamming Devices That Can Disrupt Cell, GPS Services
- lost & lost Update: United Still Looking For iPad They Shipped Back To Customer