“They are the secret language of the gadget world: mysterious icons that are printed, stamped, and engraved on every electronic device and the packaging it comes in.” Wired explains the meanings behind eight commonly used symbols you find on today’s electronics. [Wired]
More From Consumerist
- Hackers Cut A Corvette’s Brakes Wirelessly To Prove It Could Happen To Your Car, Too
- Is It Illegal To Use An App To Track Your Kid, Spouse, Or Employee?
- The Way You Drive, Not Just Where, Is Yet Another Piece Of Totally Identifiable Personal Data
- FCC Fines Makers, Users Of Phone-Jamming Devices That Can Disrupt Cell, GPS Services
- Google’s Latest Secret Prototype: A Communicator Straight Out Of Star Trek