So, it turns out that if you send salmonella bacteria into space, it comes back super evil and kills mice much faster than regular earthly salmonella. Bad news for those of you who enjoy eating Walmart peanut butter in space. [WSJ Health Blog]
- the more you know 7 Things We Learned About Food Safety Oversight From A Foodborne Illness Expert
- conagra ConAgra May Face Federal Misdemeanor Charges For 2007 Tainted Peanut Butter Case
- taste the salmonella ConAgra To Pay $11M, Plead Guilty To Criminal Charge In Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- food safety How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- pb&jail Former Peanut Co. Exec Gets 28 Year Prison Sentence For Salmonella Outbreak Tied To 9 Deaths