If you have over $2,500, you can start earning upwards of 5.2% interest with this hard-to-find Bank of America money market account. [My Money Blog]
- know your options Report: Online Checking Accounts & Credit Unions Beat Traditional Banking
- You're Charging For What? Until Banks Settle On Single Way To Disclose Fees, It’s Hard To Compare Checking Accounts
- fee for all What Is Digit, And Why Are Users Upset That It’s Charging A Fee?
- that's a lot of revenue Banks Turned Account Overdraft Fees Into $11.16B In Revenue Last Year
- where'd my money go? Make Sure You Destroy That Check After A Mobile Deposit