People with a lot of credit cards, such as those who are regular players of credit card arbitrage, can use baseball card holders to help organize them. [My Money Blog]
More From Consumerist
- The Chip-And-PIN Credit Card Era Starts Today. What You Need To Know
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- Chase Customers Can No Longer Use Credit Cards As Backup Funding For Overdrafts
- Retailers Have Chip-Enabled Card Readers, Aren’t Actually Turning Them On
- Card Skimmers Found On Walmart Self-Checkout Terminals In Two States